Sole Music

Sunday, January 24, 2010

When I feel nothing to do.. I write to you..


On this cold morning...
when going to sleep is the best thing that can be done..
I feel missing you...
When the need to write is the last thing that can be done ...
I'm now writing to you...
When feeling very tired..
I go to my old pictures and see you there...
It's the same feeling when searching for something missing in my new ones...
It's not my laugh I used to be...
Was I really laughing before?
or may be I didn't feel like missing laughing until I stopped laughing any more...
and now I wonder..
should you really have to go?
Was it better to me when you left...
should I have to pay this heavy price.. to be what I should to be.. without you..

When I hardly could open my eyes..
I can see your picture very clearly..
I know I missed you before..
and know I'm going to miss you more in the coming cold days..
When I have nothing more left except writing...
here I'm writing to you..
here I'm writing to myself...
may be I can feel...
may be you can hear..
may be I could feel little warm then at this moment I can go to sleep alone..
and think what if you were still..
What my life should now look like..
Should I do the same things you liked to do...
Should I feel that much love and missing for you..
Should you be very happy .. supportive and encouraging...

Now I only wish if it's not time to see you.. then it should always be better to write..
may be you can read..
may be you can feel..
may be I could be able to sleep again..


No comments: